[Announce] Spanish Chapter

Gloria Meneses gpmeneses at gmail.com
Fri May 19 02:08:03 EST 2006

Hi Gilrs!

My name is Gloria and my nick is Monyu. Me and other girls (yaiza and
sagrario) created an spanish linuxchix site.

Our site objective is to promove the open source and Linux and to invite
other girls to use it and colaborate. We have a mail list, a reunion day
(Saturdays at irc because we are form diferents countries), a web site (
www.chicaslinux.org under construction yet), a logo and we are choose our
slogan too.

We read the LUGs and we are working to do chicaslinux.org a linuxchix
regional chapter. In this moment our site has 13 users and we need to
promove our site.

can you help us?
can chicaslinux.org be a regional linuxchix chapter?
Would you know more about chicaslinux.org?

our site has users of many countries (Spain, Colombia, Mexico, Argentina,
Chile ...) We want to know more about linux, informatic and exchange our
experiences with other girls than speak spanish and with you!!

Thanks