[Announce] Philadelphia Chapter Meeting, Tuesday May 23rd

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at princessleia.com
Thu May 18 20:59:24 EST 2006

The next meeting for the Philadelphia Chapter of LinuxChix is scheduled for
next week.

Chapter Website: http://princessleia.com/phillychix/

==============

Topic : General *nix discussion

Date : TUESDAY May 23, 2006

Time : 7PM - whenever

Location : Fuji Mountain Sushi, 2030 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103

==============

The plan is to have the actual meeting at Fuji Mountain Sushi.

I suggest you swing by the Fuji Mountain website at fujimt.com to check
out their menu. The menu section includes prices, sushi can be a bit
pricey so keep that in mind as and we'll each be paying for our own meals.

After sushi Hanna Wallach (join-the-dots.org) invited us over to her apartment
for some "retro gaming" which should be fun, but feel free to head home right
after sushi as your schedule dictates.

I would like to make reservations at Fuji Mountain (and let Hanna know how
many people will be invading her home), so if you're planning on coming
I'd really appreciate it if you let me know. I'd also like to trade
cellphone numbers with those who are planning to come so that we can make
sure we find each other. You can email me offlist to RSVP.

I received a couple books recently from Prentice Hall, so I'll be bringing
those along too.

And feel free to bring a male friend along, I'll be coming down with my
fiance.

I hope to see you there!

- Lyz

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz at PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com