[Announce] Change of venue: Sydney LinuxChix meet-up, Fri 25 Aug

Mary Gardiner mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Wed Aug 23 04:11:16 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Unfortunately this month's Sydney LinuxChix meet-up has had a last
minute change of venue, due to the SLUG meeting which we attend
afterwards moving to St Leonards this month.

The meeting will NOT be held at UTS this month. We are instead meeting
in St Leonards as follows:

 Time: 5:15-6:15pm (note the earlier finish, as SLUG is starting
 earlier)

 Location: Upstairs area, Oportos, Shop 6, The Forum, St Leonards. The
           Forum is the large courtyard/forum you enter when you leave
           the St Leonards train station. The station is located as per
           the map at [1]

 Date: 25/08/06 (last Friday of each month)

 RSVP: wic.rsvp at cse.unsw.edu.au

Afterwards we will go to the SLUG meeting together. See [2] for more
details about the SLUG meeting.

Please note that this new venue is probably NOT permanent: we are
waiting for SLUG to find a new permanent meeting location before finding
one ourselves. See [3] for more details on SLUG's venue woes.

-Mary

[1] http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=-33.823136,151.194384&spn=0.009145,0.016286&om=1

[2] http://www.slug.org.au/node/16

[3] http://lists.slug.org.au/archives/slug/2006/08/msg00061.html