[Announce] Sydney Linuxchix Meet-up - 25 Aug 06

Sara Falamaki falamaki at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 14:02:23 UTC 2006

Hi Everyone,

We'll be having another Linuxchix Technical Women's get-together in Sydney
next week.  We'll be meeting in the UTS[1] ground floor lounge area,
and chatting over finger food and snacks.

Last month's meeting went really well, you can have a peek at the photos here:
<http://users.unsw.compsoc.net/~saraf/linuxchix_meeting/>.  This month we'll be
discussing the latest developments of the website team, as well as a
status update on the Robotux project.

The details of the meeting are as follows:

Time: 5:15-6:30pm
Location: UTS Lounge Area (downstairs, off Broadway)
Date: 25/08/06 (last Friday of each month)
RSVP: wic.rsvp at cse.unsw.edu.au

For more information and photos and videos from last meeting,
visit our website: <http://myrtoz.web.cse.unsw.edu.au>.  These
meetings are held every month, so if you can't make it this time,
the next one is on the 29 September.

Hope to see you there!

 -Sara