[Announce] Possibility to be on TV: might be USA only, NOT actually geek related

Listpig listpig at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 20 15:23:05 EST 2004

That would be the USA cable television network, I would think, which would
make it in the US. http://www.usanetwork.com/  Perhaps they're taking it
over from TLC.

http://www.tvtome.com/FakingIt/ gives the best description of the show I can
find; I've seen some of one episode: in that one, a "shy, geeky woman" was
turned into a professional football cheerleader..

(If you've no idea what a "professional football cheerleader" is, see
http://www.dallascowboys.com/cheerleaders/home.cfm)

--pig