[Announce] Linux.conf.au domain

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sat Jul 6 08:45:58 EST 2002

The Australian Linux Technical Conference 2003 is now accessible at:
http://www.linux.conf.au/

Please update your bookmarks, and if you would like to assist the
conference organisers spread the word, include the link in your .sig. If
you would really like to help, or find out what is going on first hand,
sign up for the helpers email discussion list.

Do come and visit us in Western Australia, Wednesday 22nd to Saturday 25th
January 2003 for the linux.conf.au.

I also just received my preliminary programme for the Perth International
Arts Festival (PIAF) http://www.perthfestival.com.au/ The festival is
officially from the 16 January - 15 February 2003, and there are many
fringe festivals either side of these dates too. I'm not sure whether this
is useful, but PIAF have a Festival Travel Coordinator, and if you are
coming for Linux.Conf.Au and some of PIAF, it may be worth contacting them
to see if they have any more competitive fares to assist you with your
travel and accommodation arrangements. The Linux.Conf.Au registration
process (when it opens), only allows for indicating that you wish to be
contacted with regard to accomodation at the campus.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project http://www.openoffice.org/

Are you a computer angel? http://www.ca.asn.au/