[Announce] I am a lucky man!

Brian Sweeney bsweeney at physics.ucsb.edu
Tue Jun 12 20:30:34 EST 2001

Hey all-

I realize this is COMPLETELY off topic for techtalk, but I'm throwing in a
couple places anyway; I guess this is my internet equivalent of "shouting it
from the hills".

Which is to say...

I'M ENGAGED!!!!

Friday, June 8th, at 2:30pm, my girlfriend-now-fiancée did me the honor of
agreeing to marry me.  We're going to have a small ceremony in upstate New
York, and are shooting for early September.

Which brings me to the next thing...if anyone's got advice on planning a
wedding real quick-like, please let me know.  Neither of us is too
constrained by religious doctrine (I don't have one, and her's is simple),
so we've got lots of freedom.  We've already got the place picked out and
setup and the food set.  But there's sooooo much more to do...

Anyway, I just wanted to share with our little community.  Thanks for
listening =)

-Brian

Brian Sweeney
bsweeney at physics.ucsb.edu

"Don't be afraid to give a little piece of yourself away.  It will grow
back."
-Ashleigh Brilliant