[announce] apologies for site lag

Deb Richardson deb at thepuffingroup.com
Thu Oct 28 17:15:17 EST 1999

Hi all.

I'd like to apologize for the fact that I haven't updated the site in a
week.  I've been hip-deep in other work, including (but not limited to)
the Open Source Writers Group (http://www.oswg.org).

I'll be doing a full LinuxChix.org site update ASAP, probably this
weekend.

Along those lines: if anyone has anything they think should be changed
on or added to the site, send me a note by Saturday morning, and I'll
see what I can do (this is particularly targetted at folks who want me
to add/change your profile or add/change your regional chapter
information).

- deb

deb at thepuffingroup.com
deb at linuxchix.org