[Actionchix] Actionchix Digest, Vol 29, Issue 22

Pat Day patday at dc4pc.net
Fri Sep 28 00:16:16 UTC 2007

Selbak, Rolla N wrote:
> Right now we are calling for everyone in the original volunteer list to
> register (Editors, Designers, Translators and Approvers).

Is it possible to see a paragraph or two describing each of these job
titles?

For instance, does one edit for grammar, or does that extend to
technical correctness?
What does a designer do in particular?

While I have had some journalistic training, earlier in my life, and
worked on a weekly news, I am still new to the idea of web publishing
and drupal.

I'd like some ideas to help me learn more about this kind of publishing
and the different tasks that are required.

Feel free to email me directly if this is not interesting to the list.

Thanks, Pat