[Actionchix] Actionchix Digest, Vol 29, Issue 22

Selbak, Rolla N rolla.n.selbak at intel.com
Thu Sep 27 17:57:15 UTC 2007

Hey Fatma,

I see that you have registered already, thanks for registering...

Right now we are calling for everyone in the original volunteer list to
register (Editors, Designers, Translators and Approvers).

If you are registering as a writer, this part will come a little later
once we've established what the regular ChixBits columns will be, who
will be on our regular Writers team, and what are the guidelines for
freelance writers (i.e. writers that don't want to commit to writing
something every publication, but that have wonderful articles to submit.

I don't see your name in the original volunteer list, did you sign up
for a team or were you just registering in general?

rs