[Actionchix] Discuss - ChixBits regular columns

Gayathri Swaminathan gayathri.swa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 22:56:26 UTC 2007

Also would like to suggest the following:

- Coolest Linux art of the month - share art/themes
- Fix it yourself - short how to on Linux utilities
- What I learned this month - share experiences / scenarios of things broken
and how it got fixed
- Look before you upgrade - share experiences on upgrades to bleeding edge
OS / software upgrades
- Braindumps - Neat tips/ short tricks in Linux/ programming languages (
Perl, OS)
- I wish I had this feature - get talking about what you want to see in
Linux distros

Thanks,
Gayathri