[Actionchix] Lat chance - please *VOTE* - ChixBits regular columns - closes Nov.30th

Carol Williams carolswilliams at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:20:44 UTC 2007

Sorry for my late vote:

 >1) How many regular columns should ChixBits have?  [CHOOSE ONE]

> > >A) 3
> > >B) 4
> > >C) 5
> > >D) 6
> > >E) Other (specify)
>
> C 5

> > >2) Which columns should they be? [CHOOSE AS MANY AS YOU VOTED IN
> > >QUESTION #1] - Also specify if you are volunteering for writing the
> > >column on a regular basis

A column that covers and lists women-tech events.
 Linux advice column
Linux HowTo column
Column on linux Development Tools
Fix it yourself - short how to on Linux utilities.

> > >3) Regular columns will be published whenever-ready,
> > >non-regular columns
> > >will be published quarterly along with the most recent regular columns.
> > >
> > >A) Yes
> > >B) No, I have a better idea, it is (specify)
>
> A) Yes.  That sounds fine.

Carol
--
If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless
manner, you have learned how to live.  -- Lin Yutang