[Actionchix] Lat chance - please *VOTE* - ChixBits regular columns - closes Nov.30th

Selbak, Rolla N rolla.n.selbak at intel.com
Thu Nov 29 17:24:58 UTC 2007

Hey all,

Hope your holidays were fun (if you had them)...if you didn't, you
didn't miss anything spectacular (at least not in my household! Hehehe)

This is the last chance to vote on which columns you would like to see
regularly...

Please take a quick moment and send me your votes if you haven't
already...

The virtual boot closes tomorrow...

Thanks,

rs