[Actionchix] Should I register 'Chixbits.com'?

Selbak, Rolla N rolla.n.selbak at intel.com
Thu Nov 8 16:16:28 UTC 2007

Alrighty, so it seems we should:

1- Register chixbits.com, chixbits.org and chixbits.net.
2- Also try to register linuxchix.com and linuxchix.net while we're at
it.
3- Let's _not_ use GoDaddy (thanks for pointing out why not to!)
Possibly gandi.net, the same as linuxchix.org?
4- linuxchix and chixbits should ideally be under the same registrar.

- VOLUNTEERS LINUXCHIX: would love your opinion on who the registrar
should be.

Does linuxchix have a budget for this sort of thing?  Anyway, if not,
I'd be happy to personally pay, it's not that $ to register a domain
these days anyway.

Rolla

>>> chixbits.com and linuxchix.org? no wait, why didn't they just pick