[Actionchix] Can you educate PuppyLinux?

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 19:02:14 UTC 2007

Hi,

I participate in the PuppyLinux community. In our
forum a woman posted with the request to:

"Linux must become more accessible to women rather
then the computer academic, the hobbyist, the boffin
(all of whom are predominately men)."

I created a thread to get input from women in the
PuppyLinux comunity but saddly up to now only men have
added to that thread.

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=102234

After reading your website I see that part of your
goals is education.

I'll apreciate if you can contribute to that thread.