[Actionchix] first post... hello everyone!

Donna Benjamin donna at mel8ourne.org
Wed Jan 24 03:47:10 UTC 2007

Hi there,

Just wanted to jump in and say hello!

and... congrats to Mary for organising the linuxchix mini-conference at
linux.org.au this year.

As you can see from my sig below, I'm organising LCA next year, and one
of the things listed in our bid was an aim to get more women involved,
both as speakers and as attendees.

One of the things I'd really like to hear is suggestions for strong
women candidates to deliver keynotes at the conference?

cheers
Donna

--
donna benjamin                      linux.conf.au
conference director                 MEL8OURNE2008