[Actionchix] linuxchix.org Sydney hackfest: Sat Jan 20

Mary Gardiner mary at puzzling.org
Thu Jan 18 02:46:48 UTC 2007

Hi all,

The previously announced LinuxChix hackfest has a location!

Cauliflower Hotel, 123 Botany Road, Waterloo, Sydney, Australia.

I apologise to the great number of people here who will be in completely
different pages of the of world, but I happen to be in Sydney, hence
this ;) Once the website is going a bit better, there will be tasks for
all volunteers.

Note that in return for the free wireless and venue the hotel is
expecting that we will buy lunch and a drink or two there.

Please see
http://lca2007.linux.org.au/LinuxchixOrgHackfest for full details of the
location and public transport directions, but it is a short bus ride
from the University of New South Wales.

-Mary