[Actionchix] Meta: need for wiki

Brenda Boggs brenda at alligatorsneeze.com
Fri Aug 24 23:46:32 UTC 2007

If wiki-like style is of interest, there ARE Drupal modules that can
give it.

http://drupal.org/project/wikitools - (Node Creation: Let users create
new nodes when they type in a node name which does not exist.) plus some
other things. That's neat.

http://drupal.org/project/freelinking - It can be used 'wiki style' to
provide links between content or easy creation of new linked content.

http://drupal.org/project/liquid - Doesn't have a list of features, just
says "aims to build a module providing wiki functionality to Drupal".
I've heard of people using this one, though.

http://drupal.org/project/pearwiki_filter - not even sure what this
does, but there you go.

So... that is an option... Can you hear me cheering for Drupal? ;)

Brenda