[Actionchix] links/resources collection: volunteer curator

Strata R Chalup strata at virtual.net
Fri Aug 24 16:47:47 UTC 2007

I would be happy to volunteer for various tasks.  In particular, I'd be  pleased to curate a links/resources collection and keep it pruned on a regular basis, and line up other volunteers to manage specific subsections of it.

I think that in addition to technical links, we would do well to have links of interest to women and girls.   I would really appreciate and like to see topics such as coping with workplace gender discrimination, how to get better access to resources at school (particularly at high school level, where teen women often get crowded out on computing access by teen boys), pointers to sites like feminista that can be real eye-openers, etc.

best,
SRC