[Actionchix] Magazine Step 1: Set up wiki - volunteers?

Selbak, Rolla N rolla.n.selbak at intel.com
Thu Aug 23 19:44:46 UTC 2007

Great that both of you (Isa and Dana) have wiki-setup experience!  Alright, so let's see the best way to do this.

- I'd vote for asking Sulamita (who actually works with me :) for permission to host wikimag.linuxchix.com or linuxchix.com/wikimag on the LinuxChix server itself.  Actually I don't know where the server is located, but if there isn't a central location, it may just be fine to host it on your machine Isa.

- We can take a vote on which wiki people prefer (MediaWiki, MoinMoin or Dokuwiki).  The results will determine what we'll be using.

- In terms of admin responsibility for wikimag, I'm not sure of the best way to appoint this person(s).  Should we all take a vote?  Or first ask who would be interested, then take a vote?

Thoughts everyone?

rs