[Actionchix] Magazine Step 1: Set up wiki - volunteers?

Isabelle Hurbain isabelle.hurbain at pasithee.fr
Wed Aug 22 20:48:57 UTC 2007

Le Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:56:40 -0700,
"Selbak, Rolla N" <rolla.n.selbak at intel.com> a écrit :

> Hey everyone,
>
> So now that we've got some good energy going, and it looks like a lot
> of us are excited to really do this, I think the first step should be
> to lock-down a wiki to use for:
>
> (1)- jotting down the notes and guidelines that we decide here on the
> list.
>
> (2)- article submissions for evaluation, proof-reading, etc.
>

> Perhaps for (1), we don't need to set up a wiki just yet, maybe we can
> use WikiChix or another wiki for this?
>
> Or maybe there is a volunteer(s) who already would like to set up a
> wiki for LinuxChix, that would be cool as well.

If needed I can do it - not tonight though cause it's almost 11PM here
and I should really be under the duvet.
I have a server, can be hosted there (I don't have any credential on
the Linuxchix server) (and we still can use DNS magics to get
wikimag.linuxchix.org pointing on my server anyway).

If we go for this option, what kind of wiki do you like ? I'm not a big
fan of Mediawiki because the ACL were, last time I checked, quite
inexistant ; my two "reference" wiki are MoinMoin and Dokuwiki. Any
preference from any of you?

Isa