[Actionchix] Magazine Step 1: Set up wiki - volunteers?

Selbak, Rolla N rolla.n.selbak at intel.com
Wed Aug 22 19:56:40 UTC 2007

Hey everyone,

So now that we've got some good energy going, and it looks like a lot of
us are excited to really do this, I think the first step should be to
lock-down a wiki to use for:

(1)- jotting down the notes and guidelines that we decide here on the
list.

(2)- article submissions for evaluation, proof-reading, etc.

Perhaps for (1), we don't need to set up a wiki just yet, maybe we can
use WikiChix or another wiki for this?

Or maybe there is a volunteer(s) who already would like to set up a wiki
for LinuxChix, that would be cool as well.

What does everyone think?

rs