[Actionchix] Website wishlist

Leslie Vincent lvincent at dtcc.edu
Sat May 20 00:36:23 EST 2006

Hi, I'm totally new to this site and list, and not really qualified to
help work on it, but are you considering transitioning from e-lists to
a message board? Despite a 20+ year history with e-list communities, I
for one would strongly prefer a message-board based community (with
separate forums for each of the current e-lists) for a long laundry
list of reasons that I won't trouble you with since I have no idea if
it's already been planned or rejected.

And while I'm no expert on setting up a messageboard, if it's phpBB
based (i.e. no learning curve for me) I would definitely volunteer to
help with its maintenance.

Just my two-cents before I slip back into the background...

Leslie

Leslie Vincent
CIS Instructor
Delaware Tech