[Actionchix] Website wishlist

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Fri May 19 12:55:19 EST 2006

Mary Gardiner writes:
> Do you see the front page news that currently exists as failing to be up
> to date, out of curiosity? I mainly update it from announce@ and random
> overheard snippets.

Actually I didn't go to the front page very often -- the old web
site was very slow, so I tried to remember the urls I tended to
use, like /content/courses, and go there directly. But when I did
go to the front page, the news always seemed remarkably up-to-date
and I always wondered who was keeping it that way. :-)

--
	...Akkana
    Check out my book, "Beginning GIMP: From Novice to Professional".