[Actionchix] Logos

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Wed Mar 29 12:54:18 EST 2006

On Tue, Mar 28, 2006, Vani Raja Hansen wrote:

> On 28 Mar 2006, at 17.24, Mary wrote:
> >I do not feel competant to make a final decision on which logo we
> >should
> >use or even what process we should use to decide on one. Any ideas?
>
> Maybe a central area for uploading logo submissions, and an attached
> polling station?

Hrm, I don't think this solves all the related problems. For example:

 - who votes? we probably want the opinions of involved or potential
   Chix more than we want the votesof, say, slashdot readers
 - if the chosen logo is not done by a professional (or good amateur)
   graphical artist, we may need or want to ask someone to redraw it for
   us

-Mary