[Actionchix] Migration to Plone

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Tue Mar 28 07:04:50 EST 2006

Lisa wrote:
 > something.  But if you just want a fully functional Plone and Zope
 > server up ASAP, I don't think I could deliver on that without some help.

That's okay. ;-) It might be nice to get a copy of the ZODB, but that
might just be adding unnecessary worries. We can try working off the
static copies that Mary has made available first. That would certainly
be easier than trying to setup two different Zopes on the same server.
Might as well do the simplest thing that could possibly work first. ;-)

I'll let everyone know once I have a test instance of Plone up, and
where we'll be going with migration scripts and installing modules and
the like.  Gloria -- I'll let you know my thoughts when we're at that stage.

Jen