[Actionchix] Logo ;)

vid svaksha at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 12:07:09 EST 2006

On 3/26/06, Clytie Siddall <clytie at riverland.net.au> wrote:
> Hi everyone :)
>
> Before we decided to have a professional logo made, I mentioned the
> need for a logo to my graphics-mad teenage daughter, and she did a
> preliminary sketch.

Clytie, she is really an excellent artist and should *not* give up
drawing... ever.  Is it a hand sketch or a graphics program ? Akkana
had done a neat course on GIMP (its archived) last year, but I am more
comfortable with pen/pencil and paper... using the mouse to draw like
that is not an easy task.   She could go places if she keeps that up.
ciao,
Vid