[Actionchix] New logo roughs!

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Mon Mar 27 08:33:36 EST 2006

Thanks for arranging this, Val!

I like the logos!  My first thought about #3 is that there's a story
there and I'm curious what it's about. The woman is partly in shadow,
and is glancing behind her while facing straight ahead. It looks like
she's up to something sneaky like hacking into a system and wanting to
check that no one is looking over her shoulder.  LinuxChix and super spies!

I love the woman with the robotic penguin! My only concern would be
sizing -- there's so much detail there that if we wanted a smaller image
I think we'd almost need a different one targeting that size rather than
just being able to resize the ones here.  Also, having a very vertical
logo would limit design possibilities if we wanted it on every page.
That's not necessarily a bad thing, just something to be aware of.   Of
course there's nothing to stop us from taking this concept and drawing
it in different ways to fit the need of any given moment.

Jen