[Actionchix] New logo roughs!

Fazia Begum Rizvi fazia at faziarizvi.net
Sun Mar 26 13:39:37 EST 2006

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006, Val Henson wrote:

> http://www.colinadams.com/linuxchixroughs1.jpg

Ooh, nifty!

I absolutely LOVE the idea of a Linuxchix controlling a robotic Tux.
That's just fantastic. The logo representations of the idea are pretty
cool to, but I don't quite "LOVE" them. More like "love" them. :-)

But if was to vote for one to be our logo, I'd choose #3, because it's a
little less complex, and probably easier to reproduce on everything from
letterheads to T-shirts to web sites, to post-it-notes. I'd reserve #1 or
#2 as T-shirt material only - as an expansion on the female character in
logo #3.

In otherwords, #3 as the official logo on everything, but maybe have a
series of T-shirts with that same character on the front doing something
unique. On the back the official log and name.

ad astra,
Fazia Begum Rizvi
Website: http://www.faziarizvi.net
Bits And Bytes: http://faziarizvi.blogspot.com