[Actionchix] Logo ;)

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Sun Mar 26 16:58:25 EST 2006

On 26/03/2006, at 3:39 PM, Gloria Willadsen wrote:

> This is cute, but the robotic tux really won my heart for so many
> reasons.

I want to see the blueprint! :D

> I think the message the logo conveys is important, and I'd love to
> see a "We're serious about this, and we're not screwing around"
> message conveyed about women and technology.

I nearly always have my tongue in cheek, if not mouse-in-cheek. ;)

> The artwork is great, though, and your daughter is amazing. I wish
> I could draw like that.

Thankyou for the feedback, which I'm passing on to her. It's
particularly important, because she tends to undervalue her abilities
and effort. <sigh> When will we women stop doing that?

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)