[Actionchix] Logo ;)

Gloria Willadsen strangest at comcast.net
Sun Mar 26 15:09:45 EST 2006

This is cute, but the robotic tux really won my heart for so many reasons.
I think the message the logo conveys is important, and I'd love to see a
"We're serious about this, and we're not screwing around" message
conveyed about women and technology.
The artwork is great, though, and your daughter is amazing. I wish I
could draw like that.

Gloria