[Actionchix] HTML helping hands

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Thu Mar 16 16:53:01 EST 2006

jennyw wrote:
> Mary wrote:
>> Are we able to set up a test site? At the moment there have been no
>> proposals for anything other than Plone, but if someone could set up a
>> Plone install with one of these embedded editors as a test bed, we could
>> determine this better.
>>
> I can probably put up a test server over the weekend, but unlikely
> before that. Can anyone setup anything before then?
In the meantime, if you want to check out Plone, you can create an
account at http://demo.plone.org. This will let you add pages and check
out the HTML that's generated by Kupu.  I'm not sure how this particular
Plone instance is configured, but you can customize how Kupu outputs
html. You can also have Plone apply other filters to documents, such as
by running them through Tidy. Here's an article on the filters:

http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/filteringhtml

Jen