[Actionchix] HTML helping hands

Gloria strangest at comcast.net
Thu Mar 16 10:02:16 EST 2006

I volunteer to write a filter to do the translations. Filters are my
specialty.
I'm sure it will require constant tweaking and new rules as new unmapped
problems arise.
But this is the nature of a filter, and once written, additions could be
done by anyone easily.

I'm not an HTML guru. If you do want such a filter, I'll need a primer
on the mapping from one to the other.

Gloria