[Actionchix] Re: Need volunteers to help redesign and move

Anna Warzecha anna.warzecha at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 20:09:15 EST 2006

Hi,
the topic about redesigning linuxchix.org made me really happy, because of
two reasons:
the first is that we know how it looks now and I think that changes are
needed, and the second reason is that for the first time I'm really able to
help.
I can make templates for sites that are working on CMS (and other) that are
XHTM/CSS valid and that are designed according to WAI double A Guidelines.
The last one is really meaningfull according to people with disabilitieses
or simply to people who like to surf on the internet using links.
When making a template I have a few rooles that I keep with:
- I always use <div>, and never <td>
- my designes are made to look the same or almost the same in all graphic
brawsers, to suite all users ;)
- I pick the colours to be nice and user friendly ;]
So this is what I can do, and i would be very gratefull if I could help.
My last HTML/CSS work is at http://teleinfo.tu.kielce.pl/ . My friend made
the design (*.jpg) and I cut it and made the rest of work. It stands on a
CMS and we are really satisfied of the look.
Greetings from Poland ;)
--
Anna Warzecha
JID: viedzma at chrome.pl