[Actionchix] Re: Need volunteers to help redesign and move

Gloria Willadsen strangest at comcast.net
Mon Mar 13 09:43:35 EST 2006

Hi everyone. I am Gloria I am a lurker here, and would love to help.

My best skills are back-end scripting and programming, data conversion
from one tool/format to another.
I enjoy working on quirky problems involving some special filter or
weird operation to be written.

But hey, Ill help with anything non-graphics oriented. I am no artist,
and I draw like a third grader.
My nine year old son can draw better than I can. I also have trouble
with color coordination, not because I am colorblind,
but I seem to lack the skill. So anything involving look-and-feel
probably should not be in my hands.

My strong languages right now are Python, KID, SQLObject, Psycopg, Perl,
PHP.

Let me know if I can help.
Gloria