[Actionchix] Need volunteers to help redesign and move linuxchix.org

Sulamita Garcia toskinha at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 07:06:12 EST 2006

On 3/11/06, Mary <mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> - translate websites

Portuguese translator volunteer :)

- take content that doesn't have all of these features and re-jig it
> - set up a CMS so that it can be used by multiple people (perhaps even
>    multiple domains) easily
> - programmatically move content into a new CMS

I volunteer.  I know nothing about design, but I can help to move content
and set up cms. I prefer drupal, I believe is the most complete. Or you
think in some build from scratch?

--
"A little less conversation, a little more action please"
°v°  Sulamita Garcia