BSDChix (was Re: [Actionchix] Some comments on the site architecture)

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Mon Jul 10 04:50:27 UTC 2006

Mary Gardiner wrote:
>    BSDChix started up waaaay before most other groups, and probably
>    should be placed with them now.

I almost asked earlier when we were talking about pruning lists ... Does
anyone participate in BSDChix any more? I don't know if this is due to
lack of interest, or lack of promotion, or what, but there haven't been
real messages for about two years. It also currently lives on Yahoo!
Groups and I'm not sure who owns the list (it still says it's a SIG of
LinuxChix).  If we want to have a BSD group, maybe we should move this
to a Mailman list and promote it more.

Jen