[Actionchix] Plone installation

Gloria W strangest at comcast.net
Sun Aug 20 09:04:16 UTC 2006

Hi Jenny,
It's 609-978-7789: Home,  732-996-0382 Cell.
I have successfully mixed versions of the ZODB, Zope and Python from
source, before they were officially supported. I have yet to have problems.
I tend to build every open source app that I use in production, from
source, for these very reasons.
Feel free to call me whenever you need to do so.
Thanks,
Gloria