[Actionchix] Plone installation

Gloria strangest at comcast.net
Wed Aug 16 01:46:25 UTC 2006

Mary Gardiner wrote:
> How is this coming along? Is it blocked on anything I can help with?
>
> -Mary

Hi Mary,
I ducked out for a week, due to work crunch. But before, JenW and I were
waiting for a login and password, so we could get this done. I never got
it. JennyW and I briefly contacted each other, but there was nothing
more to do, since we could not log in. Maybe something happened since
then and I missed it? I hope not. I have been heads-down doing Django at
work, and I have missed out on life for the past week.
Gloria