[Actionchix] Update on Plone install

chris lists at semioticpixels.com
Mon Aug 7 07:34:09 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 15:07 +1000, Mary Gardiner wrote:

> In a week or so, I'll post about the design competition again. It seems
> we're probably about out of puff there, so I probably will choose one
> from that.

A few weeks ago, I did some work based on people's feedback. The menu
system is unfinished (it should expand based upon what page you're on,
and there should be some sort of current page indicator) and I don't
have time at the moment to finish it, but I think the basic idea is
clear.

http://mosshead.com/linuxchix/shinier/

-chris