[Actionchix] Update on Plone install

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Mon Aug 7 03:28:17 UTC 2006

Another update -- I now have access to the server. Unfortunately, the
weekend is pretty much over and I have a busy couple of days before
spending a day traveling to North Carolina.  There's a chance I'll get
this installed before I leave, but more likely I'll do this from NC.

Gloria -- I have your contact info on the server that's down right now
... can you call me to talk about this install? My number is (415) 601-7972.

Mary -- if we're going to launch in a couple weeks, what skin should we
use? I assume we don't want the default Plone skin. The current
LinuxChix skin could be adapted, but if we're going to go to the effort,
we could also take one of the designs that have been submitted.

Jen-Mei

P.S. I don't think Dancer is able to read messages on this list, but he
should get messages sent to dancer at linuxchix.org.