[Actionchix] Migration progress: Copy of old site

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Mon Apr 3 09:35:51 EST 2006

Hi, everyone,

Just wondering if folks can do me a favor.  Dancer sent me an export of
the old site.  I've imported this into a new Zope instance, munged a bit
of things (it seems a lot of static URLs were used), and wanted to ask
if y'all could take a look and review the content. The site is at:

http://linuxchix.dangerousideas.com:9080/

Please let me know if anything is missing, since this is probably where
we'll be testing the migration scripts from.

I know the front page is messed up. I don't know if there was a problem
with the import file, but it (and the front page sidebar) cane through
with FIX ME in their names, and almost empty contents. Was the front
page generated by a script? Mary and Dancer -- if you have any insights,
that'd be great!

FYI, the new (empty) site can now be accessed at
http://linuxchix.dangerousideas.com/. This has Apache sitting in front
of it.

Jen