[Actionchix] Final versions of robotux are here!

Gloria Willadsen strangest at comcast.net
Sat Apr 1 13:28:43 EST 2006

These are stunning. Out of curiosity, I asked my 9 year old son to pick
his favorite, and tell me what is going on in the picture. He picked the
two-color Tux and woman without glasses. When I asked him to tell me
what was going on in the photo, he said:

"She made this robot, and now she's running it."

I asked him what made him think that she made the robot, and he said
"She's running it. If you make a robot, you don't let anyone else run
it. You run it."

My son gets it. That's good enough for me.

Gloria