[Actionchix] Re: LinuxChix Documentation Project (Was: [Newchix] Perceived Lack Of Intermediate Level Linux Tutorials, Howtos)

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Mon Sep 19 08:21:58 EST 2005

On Sun, Sep 18, 2005, esme wrote:
> Sorry, I wibbnled a bit off-topic there. Anyway, if i can help with teh job of
> making Linux an easier and more pleasant experience for newbies, let me know
> how I can help. Otherwise - I'll just wait until it gets sorted enough that I
> feel it's fun messing with it again (wonder what Mandriva 2006 will be
> like? :-} )

Whether there's existing stuff depends on how committed you are. At the
moment there's no LinuxChix group working on documentation. There are
individuals who may appreciate your help. And there are lots of other
projects which work on it, but you would need to join their mailing
lists and so on.

-Mary