[Actionchix] Gnome-Women

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Fri Jun 24 14:48:19 EST 2005

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> M??ir??n, I'm a volunteer translator for OSS projects, and member of
> Debian-Women. Could I be useful in Gnome-Women? I'm actually a Mac
> OSX user ;) (love my Macs) but I do translate for Gnome, Debian etc.
>
> Hope it's OK to ask this here.

Probably questions about GNOME Women should be asked on their mailing
list, which you can join over at
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-women-list

I'm suggesting this just so that discussion for the GNOME Women project
is kept in one place, rather than on two different lists on two
different sites.

-Mary