[Techtalk] Server Boot Loader

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Tue Jan 29 13:48:28 UTC 2013

On 01/29/2013 06:36 AM, Wim De Smet wrote:
> It would have taken just as much effort to google
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=224351  and ask if that's helpful,
> and whether there are any specific points he got stuck.

I have Googled until I'm blue in the face. Most of what I find is very
technical. Have you ever seen the Peanuts TV shows. When the article
starts to get very technical my brain reads it like the sound of the
adults talking in the shows. All I read is waw waw waw, waw. I'm of at
least average intelligence. In my areas of specialty I'm very good. This
just doesn't fall within any of those areas. I need very simple, plain
English, instructions. Most articles are written with the idea that the
reader already has a certain level of technical expertise. Without that
level of expertise it might as well be written in Martian. *<]:o)

--

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.”
-Albert Einstein