[Techtalk] Accessing a web page on my server - update 3

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Tue Feb 5 17:41:37 UTC 2013

Sorry I haven't been in contact much the past couple days. I had some
more pressing issues that I had to work on. Life is what happens while
your busy making other plans.

Reread everything you all have sent and some more web pages besides and
now my site is the default site on the server. Making major progress.
It's hard for this old brain to wrap itself around new information. I
suppose the easy way would have been to just replace the default "It
Works" page with my site but that seemed like cheating.

What I need to do next is add a second "user" and website for that user.

If I create another file for the new user in the "Sites Available"
directory and enable it without disabling to "bilwalsh" file will that
do the trick?

--

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.”
-Albert Einstein