[Techtalk] making scheduled reminder popups in Drupal 6

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Thu Nov 8 22:03:29 UTC 2012

Help Drupal is driving me insane. Again :) And it's doubtless due to my
tragic lack of Drupal-fu. I am tasked with creating a popup to
promote Webinars. The popup must popup at scheduled times, and know when
it has already been displayed to a visitor and not keep getting in their
face. The information on the popup will change frequently, so it would
be nice if it were easy to edit. Is there anything like this for Drupal
6?

best,
Carla
--