[Techtalk] Dazzle DCV100

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 18:40:07 UTC 2011

Hey there,

Billie Walsh wrote:
> Little Girl wrote:

[SNIP]

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biQ8FXxoXN8

[SNIP]

> Thanks. I never think about looking on Youtube for stuff.

I wouldn't have if it weren't for my son suggesting it every time I
want to know how to do something. (:

> In the video he's using a different model, but it looks promising.
> At least it can be done.

Yeah, and there are mentions of the DVC 100 on the right, so that
model can be worked with. Also, searches for Kubuntu Dazzle DVC 100
turn up a bunch of links where people used it in Linux, but not
necessarily Kubuntu. It's kind of frustrating being a Kubuntu user
because there isn't much out there for us. Everything is Ubuntu,
which is a different beast. (:

If you get it working in Kubuntu, I'd appreciate you sending me step
by step instructions. I have a help page and could post them there
for the next person.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.