[Techtalk] photos wanted!

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Tue May 24 17:28:59 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I am speaking at Linuxcon in Vancouver this August. My topic is "Who is
the face of Linux?" I need photos of Linux users of every variety:
coder, casual users, documentation writers, bugfixers, artists,
everyone and anyone. I am going to make a slideshow of these, to
illustrate the point that Linux and FOSS are much more than the same
boring old Linux celebrities, Linux RMS Mark etc. whoever. Please email
them to me off list, or point me to a server where I can download them.

thanks!
Carla